Before placing any wagers on this site you must first understand the nature of our service and your relationship with the person who has given you the account. Sportsbook.com is an offshore data processing service that provides land-based sportbooks an offshore call center and accounting services. We are NOT a Sportsbook. We do NOT take action ourselves nor pay out players. We field calls, record wagers and process results on behalf of land-based sportbooks. All money in your account, whether it be a positive or negative figure is between you and your sportbook. Your sportsbook is given regular reports stating what your balance is. It is the responsibility of your sportsbook to pay and collect from you. By placing wagers on this site, you agree that Sportsbook.com will NOT be held responsible for any failure to pay or collect between you and your sportsbook. Thank you for using Sportsbook.com.
- Sportsbook.com reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance. Any wager made without adequate credit or funds will be voided. Sportsbook.com cannot be held responsible for any computer, typing or human error when posting odds, lines, or point spreads other than those intended. Any wager placed with an obvious incorrect line due to human or computer error will be canceled. All wagers will be canceled regardless of the outcome of the event.
- Minimum and maximum wagers
*unless otherwise specified
The maximum contest, proposition, or future wager is $500 unless otherwise specified or approved by Agent.
- Clients must identify themselves by Personal Identification Number (PIN #) and password before obtaining odds, placing wagers, or verifying account balances.
- Account balances must be verified by the customer on each call or visit to our website prior to wagering. When customer verifies and accepts account balance, customer agrees that all previous transactions are correct. All disputes and claims must be settled prior to making any additional wagers. Client must address all disputes and claims within 7 (seven) days from the date of wager. Sportsbook.com digitally records and archives all wagers. These recordings and archived records will be used only to resolve discrepancies. Recordings and archived records shall serve as the final determination of any dispute and all wagers adjusted accordingly.
- Wager Confirmations.
- PHONE CUSTOMERS: READ BACK IS FINAL, The ticket writer will read back the wagers. If the read back or confirmation is correct, client must re-confirm wagers by stating their PIN number thus making wagers final. If a customer confirms a read back where the ticket writer made a mistake, the wager is final. It is the responsibility of the customer to correct any errors during the read back. In the event a customer does not hear the read back due to technical difficulties (disconnections, etc.) it is the customer's responsibility to call 888-416-8538 immediately to confirm wager or the wager will be entered as understood by the ticket writer. In a case of a discrepancy, the archived recording of said transaction will determine the wager type and wager amount.
- INTERNET CUSTOMERS: Internet Customers will confirm wager by entering their password. All wagers are FINAL. If an Internet customer confirms a wager that he/she did not intend to make, the Internet customer must immediately call the wagering department at 888-416-8538 and the wager will be deleted at the line manager's discretion ONLY.
Sportsbook.com cannot and will not be held liable for Internet customer's mistakes.
It is the customer's responsibility to check pending wagers immediately after making a wager on the internet to ensure customer confirmed the wager. If wager is not in the PENDING BETS file then customer does not have a wager and forgot to confirm wager by entering password. Customer must re-enter the wager and confirm with password to have a valid wager.
- Sportsbook.com reserves the right to add, delete, or change house wagering rules or payoff odds.
- Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy not covered by the rules and regulations herein.
- All sporting event must be played on the date, and site as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed, rescheduled, or moved to another site will automatically constitute "No Action".
- THE MAX PAYOFF ON ANY WAGER I.E. Parlay, Future Bets, Horses, etc. is $50,000.
Liability of Sportsbook.com
- The decisions of Sportsbook.com management will be final and binding in all matters between Sportsbook.com and users.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world, and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own jurisdiction. All customers of the Sportsbook.com games must be at least 18 years of age.
- Any wager made by the customer will be Sportsbook.com's liability in respect to any claim or loss
- Sportsbook.com shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Sportsbook.com will not be liable. Sportsbook.com will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- In the event of force majeure: The failure of Sportsbook.com's computer system or any part thereof for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system for any loss as a result of any act of God for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism. For the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent) for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind.
- Sportsbook.com and the player shall not commit or purport to commit the other to honor any obligation other than is specifically provided for by these Rules.
- Sportsbook.com accepts no liability for any damages, which may be caused to the user by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted over the Internet.
- These Rules constitute the entire Agreement and understanding between Sportsbook.com and the user. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- Games must go 55 minutes for action. Any game called before 55 minutes is complete, will be graded No Action and wagers will be returned, except for those wagers that have already been determined at the time of abandonment or postponement.
- If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If an event of venue change, the event will automatically constitute no action.
- Unless noted before the contest, as long as the event is played on the schedule day, all bets have action. In addition, if inclement weather (or similar delay) pushes the start time past midnight local time, but the game is still played, then all bets have action. If the game is rescheduled, all bets are cancelled.
- All bets on the game will include overtime scoring.
- All Halves must be completed for wager to have action, 2nd half includes overtime.
- The Quarter must be completed for wager to have action, Fourth quarters will not include overtime scoring.
- Game Props are accepted as single wagers only.
- Overtime counts towards outcome unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of an abandoned game, wagers will be graded no action unless the proposition outcome has already been determined.
- Score in X Minutes(Yes/NO). If there is a score at exactly minute mark then will be graded as yes.
- Overtime Does Count on the Following Props:
-Score 1st Wins - Will the team that scores first in the game also win the game.
-Winning Margin - Predict the scoring band within which the result falls.
-First Scoring Play - predict whether the first is a touchdown or any other score. PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count. If neither team scores in the game 0-0 tie, wager has no action.
-Will a Special Teams Or Defensive TD Be Scored - The only touchdowns considered to be special teams touchdowns are on plays where the ball is actually kicked or punted (these include: kickoff returns, punt returns, returns of a fumbled kick return, returns of a fumbled punt return, blocked field goal returns, or blocked punt returns).A fake field goal or fake punt which results in a touchdown by the team that snapped the ball is an offensive touchdown.
-To Score Last - PATs (Point After Touchdown) do not count.
-Team to Have The most First Downs In The Game. Predict the team that achieves the most first downs.
-Longest Field Goal/Touchdown - Graded as per longest Field Goal/Touchdown made. If there are no successful field goals or Touchdown, then those propositions have no action.
-1st Turnover - Predict the team that achieves the first turnover. On Fumble, it has to be a lost fumble recovered by opposing team, not by same team.
-First Offensive Play - Graded as per the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick off. Incomplete or intercepted passes will stand as a Pass play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run play. If QB is sack or QB fumble on his 1ST play, all wagers are NO ACTION.
-Score 3 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PATs (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
-First Touchdown Scorer - Forecast the name of the scorer of the first touchdown in the game, or whether no touchdown will be scored. The Field refers to any player not specifically listed. Players must be active (as per the official NFL Game Book) for bets to have action. The player in possession of the ball as the plane of the end zone is broken is deemed the winner.
-Total Punts Made By Both Teams.
-Total Field Goals Made In The Game.
-Total QB Sacks in the Game.
- Overtime Does Not Count on the Following Props:
-Double result - Graded as per the results at half-time and end of regulation time.
-Highest scoring half - Push rule applies.
-Team with Highest Scoring Quarter - Push rule apply.
-Highest Scoring Quarter - Dead heat rule applies.
- Where players are in a matchup both players must play at least one down in the game for wagers to have action.
- Push Rules apply for player matchups.
- For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action, regardless whether the total has been reached or not.
- Quarterback props are based on gross passing yards gained.
- Overtime counts towards player props unless otherwise stated.
- Field Refers to any player not listed in a prop.
Contest Player Props
- Player to record 1st Reception: ALL PLAYERS ARE ACTION - OVERTIME COUNTS
College Football Regular Season Wins
- Bowl Games and Conference Championship Games are NOT used towards teams season wins total - Regular Season Games ONLY.
- Teams must play every scheduled regular season game for action.
College Football Futures
- If the conference has an official championship game, the winner of the championship game is deemed to have won that conference.
- If the conference has co-champions, the first team picked by the BCS is graded as a winner, and all other teams are losers. If a conference has co-champions, and no team is picked by the BCS, ALL team bets will be graded as "No action" and refunded.
- For divisional odds within conferences, the team participating in the conference championship game will be considered to have won that division.
NFL Futures and Regular Season Wins
- NFL win totals are based on teams completing a 17 game regular season schedule.
- AFC/NFC conference champs winners are the teams that represent each conference in the Super Bowl .
- Divisional winners are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule (NFL Tie Break Rules Apply).
Wagering on money line, a baseball game are considered official after 5 innings of play (4½ if the home team is winning). If a game is called or suspended after 5 innings, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning of play - unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. The winner is then determined by the score at the time the game is called
1st 5-Innings Lines
- All wagers are based on "Listed Pitchers".
- Game must go 5 complete innings or 4.5 if the home team is winning for action on moneylines.
- Game must go 5 complete innings for action on runlines and totals.
- Listed Pitchers: Both listed pitchers must start for moneyline wagers to have action.
- List One Pitcher: this is a wager on or against one specified pitcher, regardless of the other starting pitcher. If the pitcher opposing your selected pitcher is changed, the moneyline will be re-adjusted.
- Action: All moneyline wagers have action. However, if there is a pitching change, the moneyline will be re-adjusted based on the new pitcher odds.
Game Totals, Team Totals and Run Line
- All wagers are listed pitchers only.
- The game must go 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning).
- Extra innings count towards wager.
- 1st 5 innings team total runs must go 5 innings, or 4½ if home is winning.
MLB Grand Salami and (Away Runs vs Home Runs)
- The wager involves betting over or under the total runs scored in all MLB games scheduled for a specific day.
- All scheduled games must go at least 9 innings, 8.5 if the home team is winning, for action.
- No pitchers will be listed for the Grand Salami; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers.
- Home team runs vs away team runs, the home team runs will be the runs scored by the teams batting 2nd in their first inning. On rare occasions, a team batting second will not be playing at their home stadium. In these instances, the team batting 2nd will still be considered as a home team for this proposition.
2020 Doubleheaders Length
- Games will be seven innings in length and are considered official after 5 innings of play (4½ if the home team is winning).
- Game totals, run line, team totals and props will be official after 7 innings or 6½ if the home team is winning.
Team to Win Series
- Regular season series are based on the first three games played of each series.
- At least two of the first three series games must be played for wagers to have action.
- If 2 games are played, the team with the advantage is the winner of the series.
- Wagers on Post Season baseball series are based on the team to win the series, regardless of the number of games involved.
- Total hits + runs + errors in the game: Both listed starting pitchers must go for action, game must go 8½ innings if home team is winning or 9 innings if road team is winning for action. Extra innings counts towards wager.
- Will there be a run scored in the first inning: Both listed starting pitchers must go for action. Game must go 1 inning for action.
- Team to Score 1st: Wagers are always listed pitchers, Extra Innings count. Once a run is scored the prop will be graded, regardless of how long the game lasts.
- Double Result : Graded as result of 1st 5 innings result and full game result. Both listed starting pitchers must go for action, game must go 8½ innings if home team is winning or 9 innings if road team is winning for action. Extra innings counts towards wager.
- Winning Margin, Race to (X) runs, Most Hits and 1ST Home Run of The Game Will Be : Both listed starting pitchers must go for action, game must go 8½ innings if home team is winning or 9 innings if road team is winning for action. Extra innings counts towards wager.
- Regular Season Games that are suspended or postponed do not carry over to the following day. However, for MLB Post Season, World Baseball Classic (WBC) Final and Semi Finals games that are suspended or postponed, bets will carry over until the game is ruled final.
- When wagering on Total Runs (over/under), Run Lines (run spread), Team Totals, Grand Salami and H+R+E, the game must go 9 innings (8½ if the home team is winning). If the game is suspended after 9 innings, the final score (for wagering purposes) is determined by the last full inning of play unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning. In which case, the winner is determined by the score when the game is called. If with these rules the game is a TIE, Totals, Run Lines, Team Totals, Grand Salami and H+R+E count. Keep in mind, moneyline wagers count after 5 complete innings (or 4½ if the home team is ahead). In case of a suspension having a TIE during the extra innings, moneyline wagers will be graded as a TIE
- Most Total Bases, listed pitchers and both players must start. A batter is only credited for bases if he hits a single (1 base), a double (2 bases), a triple (3 bases) or a home run (4 bases). : Both listed starting pitchers must go for action, game must go 8½ innings if home team is winning or 9 innings if road team is winning for action. Extra innings counts towards wager. Game not completed no Action.
- Total Strike Outs : Player must start for action. Game must go 8½ innings.
- Regular Season wins have action after the team has completed 160 regular season games. No extra tiebreaker games for wildcard or division will count toward the season win total
- American and National League Pennant winners will be determined by the team representing each league in the world series.
- All future bets have action.
- All futures will be graded at the end of the designated event
Note: MLB 2020 - Teams must play at least 59 regular season games for action. Does not include post-season games. All bets are action despite team relocation or team doesn't play all their home games in their current stadium
- Game must take place on the date and in the location scheduled for action.
- NBA games must go 43 minutes for action.
- For other basketball leagues, games must go at least 35 minutes unless otherwise specified.
- Game and 2nd half wagers includes Overtime.
- First Half and Second Half betting must be completed to have action.
- The Quarter must be completed in full for wager to have action, 4th quarter excludes overtime.
- Props are accepted as single wagers only.
- Props include overtime unless otherwise specified Highest scoring Quarter and team with highest scoring Quarter exclude overtime.
- Where props involved statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached, game is official after 43 minutes of play.
- Race to X number of points props have action after the total has been reached.
- Double Result - Graded as per the results at half-time and Full game result (OT included).
- Players must play for wagers to have action.
- Where props involved statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached.
- Any proposition which refers to a 3 point shot refers to a shot made/attempted behind the 3 point arc. An "old-fashioned 3 point play" will refer to a 2 point field goal and a successfully made free throw which was awarded on the made 2 point field goal (while in the act of shooting).
- 2021/22 NBA Regular season win totals will have action once 80 games of regular season are completed, regardless of team relocation or venue changes.
- NBA Tie Break rules apply when determining Divisional winners.
- Team to win the conference is the team that represents the conference in the NBA Finals.
- The game becomes official (action) after 55 minutes of play. Goals scored during overtime are included for wagers on the game, but are not included on wagers for the 3rd period.
- If a game requires a shoot-out to determine the winner, One goal will be awarded to the winner for the final score(regardless of how many goals scored in the shoot-out) which will be recognized for the total goals scored as well as the winning team.
- Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
Grand Salami and Home Goals vs Away Goals.
- All scheduled games must play three full periods.
- All games must be played on scheduled date and site
- Period must be completed for wagers to have action
- Overtime is not included in 3 period.
- Game must go 55 minutes for props to have action
- Propositions are graded including overtime but not penalty shootouts.
- Team To Score First : will have action once the result has become known.
- Total Player Points: Both goals and assists are included. Player must dress and see ice time for wagers to have action.
- Regular season points for 2021 will be based on 56 Regular season games, 54 games must be played for action regardless of team relocation or schedule changes.
- Conference winners are the team that represents each conference in the Stanley Cup final.
- All outright, conference, and divisional wagers have action.
HORSE RACING RULES and PAYOFF ODDS
ALL HORSE RACING RULES AND PAYOFFS are handled by your Agent, please contact your agent for further information in regards to rules and payoffs.
- - If the start of a round is delayed, or if play during a round is suspended. Tournament must be completed within seven days of its start for action.
- Wagers on a golfer who does not play in the tournament are graded as No Action, and all monies refunded.
- A golfer is deemed to have played once has teed off. In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost.
- If a tournament is shortened, the official result will be used when grading the wagers (To Win or Tournament Matchups). The tournament must be completed within seven days of its start for action.
- In a DEAD HEAT the stake money on a selection is divided by the number of contestants involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake with the remainder of the wagered amount being lost.
- The "Field" includes all players not offered by name.
- All outright bets are settled on the player winning the trophy. The result of play-offs is taken into account.
- In the event that two or more golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death playoff is normally used to determine the winner of the tournament. In this case, the winner of the playoff is the winner for betting purposes. All other golfers in the playoff will be graded as second-place finishers.
- In head-to-head matchups, both golfers must tee off in order to have action.
- Players are paired for betting purposes only. The player with the lower score over the entire tournament is the matchup winner.
- If one player misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut, the lowest score after the cut has been made will determine the winner.
- If a player is disqualified or withdraws after starting, either prior to the completion of two rounds or after both players have made the cut, the other player is deemed the winner.
- If a player is disqualified during either the 3rd or 4th rounds, when the other player in the match bet has already missed the cut, the disqualified player will be considered the winner.
Top European, American, Etc..
The winner will be the player with the lowest score at the end of the tournament (or after the cut if all players miss the cut), playoff included. In case of a tie for the low score in matches dead heat rules applies.
Boxing and MMA
- Unless otherwise specified, matches must go within 14 days of the scheduled date for wagers to have action.
- Venue changes within the same country will not affect the status of pending wagers. Venue changes to a different country will result in a grade of "no action" on all pending wagers.
- The fight & Props will be graded as per official result in the ring by the referee or at ringside by the judges, any subsequent change in decision based on appeal, suspension, drug test result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes
- When the bell sounds to begin the first round, the bout will be considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- Any fight that is deemed "no contest" will have all wagers refunded.
To Win the Fight
- If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on either fighter will be lost. This includes a fight which ends in a "majority draw."
- If the wagering offer includes only the two boxers, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw (including majority draw), wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
- All bets will have action regardless of changes to number of rounds to be fought
- Prices will be offered for each fighter to win by KO or Decision and for the fight to be a draw. KO includes TKO and disqualification.
- Decision includes Technical Decision
- Draw includes Technical Draw.
- All bets will have action regardless of changes to number of rounds to be fought.
Number of rounds
- Prices will be offered for the fight to go more or less than a specified number of rounds
- In Boxing each round consists of 3 minutes, 90 seconds is considered half way. Thus, 9.5 rounds would be minute and thirty seconds of the 10th round.
- In MMA each round consists of 5 minutes,150 seconds is considered half way (in case of a 3 minute round, 90 seconds is considered half way). For Women each round consists of 2 minutes, 60 seconds is considered half way.
- If the number of rounds lands on the exact half round total in a fight, the wager will be a push.
- If the scheduled length of the match is changed, all prior wagers on the number of rounds the bout will last will be graded as No Action.
- -If Race is shortened, the official result will be used when grading wagers. (Race must be completed within one week of schedule start time for wagers to have action on the odds to win and race matchups).
- Race winner will be determined on race day by finishing position. subsequent disqualifications, protests, appeals, penalties or overturns for wagering purposes will not be recognized.
- Wagers on drivers who do not qualify for the race will be graded no action.
- Field Includes all drivers not listed.
- If a driver is replaced mid-race, the replacement drivers results will be used to grade wagers on the original driver.
Outright Race Betting
The Field includes any driver who is not listed. Any drivers who do not qualify for the race will be deemed no action. The race must be run within one week of the scheduled off time for there to be action. The official Nascar winner of the race shall be the winner of the race for wagering purposes (this includes all races which are halted prematurely for any reason).
- Both drivers must start for wagers to have action.
- All matchups will be settled as per final race day result.
- If both drivers fail to complete the race, the driver with the most completed laps and better finishing position will be graded the winner.
- The formation Lap is not considered part of the race for wagering purposes.
Race Group Betting
- The driver achieving the highest placing at the time of the podium presentation determines the winner.
- If all drivers fail to complete the race, the driver with the most completed laps will be deemed the winner.
- If all drivers fail to complete the race and two or more drivers retire on the same lap, Dead Heat rules apply
- .All wagers will be graded as per Formula1.com.
- The start of any race is defined as the signal to start the warm up lap. Drivers must start the race in order for wagers to be considered action.
- All wagers will be graded at the time of the podium presentation. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of wagers
- All qualifying wagers are action once a driver starts qualifying. Drivers must start qualifying for action on qualifying wagers. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of wagers.
- In race matchups, both drivers must start the race in order for the wager to be considered "action".
- For race matchups, in the event neither driver finishes, the driver completing more laps will be deemed the winner. If both drivers have completed the same number of laps, wagers will be graded as no action. Subsequent penalties or demotions will not affect the grading of wagers.
- All wagers have action
- Winners will be determined by the final points standings as per FIA results
- If a tie should occur for the drivers title, the winner will be determined by the driver with the most races won, then by most podium finishes as per FIA rules
- Any driver who participates in the warm up lap will be deemed a starter.
- Any driver who fails to compete in the race for any reason other than non-qualify shall be deemed a non-competitor and wagers will be no action.
- All Match Odds are based on 90 minutes plus injury and stoppage time (Regulation Time Only)
- Extra Time and Shootouts do not count towards the wagers.
- Abandoned games will be graded as no action.
- Postponed or Re-scheduled matches will only have action if completed within 24hrs (Only if not started)
- If a match is suspended before full time is reached, and not completed the same day, (local time of the match site) wagers on the outcome of the match are considered void and all stakes shall be returned
- Wagers on the first half of a soccer match include 45 minutes of play plus any stoppage time added by the referee at the end of the first half. If the first half is not completed, wagers shall be void and stakes returned.
- We do NOT recognize protests, doping tests, overturned decisions or other means for wagering purposes. As long as the event is fully completed - fulfilling all previous statements - all bets have action.
All moneyline wagers have three outcomes: home team win, away team win or a draw. If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on both teams will be lost.
Goals are added to the underdogs score or subtracted from the favorites score when determining the results.
Totals will be determined by the combined score of both teams.
Totals in soccer work differently than other sports and can be shown in multiples of .25 ( ¼) goals. Since scoring is minimal in soccer, bookmakers will often times set a Total of 2 ¼ or 2 ¾. For example, if you bet on the Over 2 ¼ goals, half your bet is placed on "Over 2" and the other half of the bet is placed on "Over 2 ½ ". If the game settles on 2, you lose half your bet (Over 2 ½) and refunded the other half (Over 2). If the game settles on 3, you win both bets (Over 2 and Over 2 ½).
Another example is if you bet on the Under 2 ¾ goals. In this example, half your bet is placed on the Under 2 ½ goals and the other half is bet on the Under 3 goals. If the game lands on 3, you ' d lose half your bet (Under 2 ½) and refunded the other half (Under 3).
In the event of any of the following circumstances all bets will stand:
- A change of schedule and/or day of match.
- A delay in the start of a match will not affect the standing of wagers, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
- A change of venue.
- A change from indoor court to outdoor court or vice versa.
- A change of surface (either before or during a match).
Futures (Ante post) Betting:
All futures (Ante post) bets have action. Should a player withdraw before a tournament begins, or retire during a tournament, bets on that player to win the tournament lose.
In the event of a match starting but not being completed (player retirement, disqualification, etc.) then two sets must be completed for action on the moneyline.